Manipulator with pneumatic control and drive
PN ERGO are pneumatic industrial manipulators with rigid vertical arm, suitable for handling large size loads, especially when loads are not reachable from the top (offset handling).
"PN Ergo" Versions
- Control: pneumatic
- Reliable: continuous product development using standard modules and components for improved safety and efficiency
- Versatile: it can be equipped with a wide range of bespoke grippers operated either mechanically or pneumatically by grip or vacuum
- ATEX compliant: it can be designed to comply with the ATEX regulations as per EU Directives 2014/34
- Safety devices: in case of air loss the gripper won’t release the load and the load cannot be released not even by the accidental press of the release button until it is not safely laid on support. When the control handle is released a full set of brakes lock the machine and prevent further movement.
- Max. gross capacity: from 80 to 310 kg (weight of lifting tool included)
- Vertical stroke: up to 1451 cm
- Noise level: <70 dB
- Lift speed: from 15 to 30 m/min
- Temperatures of exercise: from +5° to +50° C
- Air pressure min.: 6.5 bar