Information upon the processing of your Personal Data in accordance with art. 13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”)
For SCAGLIA INDEVA S.p.A. (from now on referred to as, the “Company” or “Controller”) the protection of its customers’ personal data, even prospective, and of users of its company website (from now on “Personal Data”) is essential and of utmost importance. The processing, either automatized or handmade, of Personal Data is made by SCAGLIA INDEVA S.p.A. in full compliance with rights and protections set by the EU Regulation 2016/679 (from now on referred as the “Regulation”) and with additional rules applicable in all matters related to the protection of Personal Data.
1. Why is SCAGLIA INDEVA S.p.A. serving you this information?
According to the Regulation, before starting to process Personal Data, the person whose data refer to must be provided by the Controller about the purposes the data are requested for and the ways such data are used. You have a Glossary of main terms referred to in this information, containing simple and understandable explanations, as to allow you to understand the matter.
2. Who will process your Personal Data?
Your Personal Data will be processed by SCAGLIA INDEVA S.p.A., company registration nr. and Vat id code 03146130160 with registered address in Via Marconi 42 zip code 24012, Val Brembilla (province of Bergamo) Italy (from now on refereed to as the “Controller”). For some peculiar processing (see Par. 3.2 underneath) some other companies, controlled foreign branches of SCAGLIA INDEVA S.p.A., could operate together with the Controller and acting as “Joint Controller” of such processing (from now on referred to as “Joint Controllers”). They are:
SCAGLIA INDEVA GmbH, Vat code id. DE128792813, Registration at the Companies House in Stuttgart with id nr. HRB 22119, having registered office in Esslinger Str. 26 – 73249 Wernau (Germany), email email@example.com;
SCAGLIA INDEVA S.A.R.L., Siren nr. B398917914, Vat code id. FR55398917914 having registered office in 215 Rue Henri Barbusse 95100 ARGENTEUIL (France) , email firstname.lastname@example.org
SCAGLIA INDEVA Ltd, Company registration nr. 04122641, tax reference nr. 6701801814 and Vat code id. GB764299096 having registered office in Coney Green Business Centre, Clay Cross Chesterfield, Derbyshire S45 9JW (United Kingdom), email email@example.com.
As per art. 26 of the Regulation, the Joint Controllers commit themselves to:
Define together some of the purposes and how Personal Data are processed;
Define together, clearly and with maximum transparency, the way you will be approached in case you are to exercise your rights, as granted by articles 15, 16, 17, 18 e 21 of the Regulation, even in relation to the case you require the portability of your Personal Data as set in in art. 20 of the Regulation;
Design together this Information where principles are of common interest, by disclosing any of the information required by the Regulation.
3. Which are the purposes your Personal Data are processed for?
3.2. Additional purposes The “Joint Controllers” could deploy to your attention even promotional, advertisement and/or marketing activities (the so called “direct marketing” purposes). Among those activities are all of the activities carried out as to promote and advertise products, services, either sold and/or delivered by the Joint Controllers of the processing, assuming they have a lawful interest to do so on the basis of their statutory and bylaws objectives. Direct marketing activities carried out by the Joint Controllers is made regardless of your consent, unless and since you express a formal denial (par. 47 of the Preambles of the Regulation; Art. 6, par. 1, point f) of the Regulation). The ways/means you could be approached for direct marketing purposes could be either automatized (email), or manually made by personnel (phone calls by duly instructed operators; postage mailing; emailing; social network notification). Nevertheless, as better explained at par. 6 underneath in this Information, you could ever revoke your consent, even partially in relation to some of the purposes. As a mere example, you could so keep your consent only for direct marketing activities carried out manually, and revoking the consent for those automatized.
4. Will your Personal Data be communicated to/shared with other entities? For the correct deployment of all of the activities involved in the processing of your Personal Data for the purposes set in this Information, your Personal Data could be processed by natural persons, being employees or professionals, duly appointed/delegated/committed by the Controller or by the Joint Controllers for the execution of specific activities regarding the processing of your Personal Data. Your Personal Data could be communicated even to:
Third parties (sales representatives and agents; authorized distributors and dealers operating in the area where the Data Subject is located) who take care of part of the processing and/or by executing subsequent or preparatory or beneficial activities to the firs, on behalf of the Controller and/or of the Joint Controllers. These persons are appointed and act as “Processors” (see art. 4, point 8 of the Regulation)
Public Entities and Jurisdictional Courts, whenever imposed by law or in order to prevent or to repress criminal events. As to correctly deploy any of the activities involved in the processing for the purposes set in this Information, your Personal Data could be processed by natural persons, employees of professionals duly appointed/delegated/committed by the Controller or by the Joint Controllers, who were assigned to the execution of specific activities related to the processing of your Personal Data.
5. How long will your Personal Data be processed by the Controller?? For the purposes set at par. 3.1 of this Information, your Personal Data will be processed for the shortest period of time, as stated at point 39 of the Preambles in the Regulation; this meaning until the contractual relationship between you and the Controller expires, and except for the case when an additional period of processing is requested by the law as well as stated at point 65 of the Preambles in the Regulation. For the achievement of purposes set at par. 3.2 of this Information, the Joint Controllers could lawfully process your Personal Data until when you are to express your will, in any manner as disclosed in this Information, to revoke your consent to one or to all of the purposes the data were requested for. The eventual revocation of your consent will oblige the Joint Controllers to stop any processing to the extent of the revoked purposes.
6. When and how is possible to retire/revoke a formerly expressed consent to the processing? Whenever you want, totally and/or partially, regardless of the validity and lawfully processing of your Personal Data based on the former consent given before your revocation, by sending an email to the Controller at the address firstname.lastname@example.org, or to the Joint Controllers to the addresses above listed in par. 2, or by clicking the button “unsubscribe” always available in the emails that you are likely to receive at the email address formerly communicated by you.
7. Does the Regulation grant you any right? Yes, the Regulation grants you basically the possibility to have access to your Personal Data, requesting for their amendment/their update in case they are lacking or erroneous, requesting for their deletion in case the processing happened unlawfully with regard to the Regulation or even to any other laws applicable in this matter, or even to oppose to the processing for whichever lawfully and motivated reason. In particular, here underneath you find the list of all of the rights you could exercise, whenever you want, to the Controller and/or to the Joint Controllers:
Right to have access to;
Right to amend;
Right to erase;
Right to restrict somehow the processing;
Right to the portability;
Right to make opposition;
Right to file a claim to the Supervisory Authority;
For the proper exercise of above listed rights you could easily contact the Controller by email at the email address email@example.com, and/or the Joint Controllers by email at the above mentioned addresses listed at par. 3.
8. Where will your Personal Data be processed? Your Personal Data will be processed by the Controller and/or by the Joint Controllers in the territory of the European Union.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.