Self balancing zero gravity lift device for handling car doors
11 July 2013
The hereby illustrated solution is an INDEVA®, a latest generation industrial manipulator for handling car doors.
- Picking from container, door in vertical position leaning on its long side, 90° rotation; release on a special trolley, door in vertical position leaning on its short side;
- The Indeva is rail mounted. The bridge rail is power driven along the longitudinal rails.
- Vertical excursion up to 2800 mm ; Lifting speed up to 18 m /minute.
- Its self balancing end effector is suitable for handling sliding doors up to 50 kg. The gripping tool is adjustable to different door types.
- The handles are ergonomically designed and are complete with sensitive handle 600 mm long.